Systems Factors: Governance, Leadership, and Support Services
This 3 ½-day training program is designed to prepare senior administrators to examine and evaluate system-based issues in order to optimize the delivery of effective teaching and learning.
Along with an overview of audit premises, standards, internal review, and external audits, the program addresses the following topics:
Day 1, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Establishing a rationale for quality curriculum management policies
- Using audit criteria for policy analysis
Day 2, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Distinguishing roles
- Establishing relationships
- Designing an organization table using audit criteria
- Determining components of job descriptions using audit criteria
Day 3, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Planning and Change
- Establishing a planning approach
- Using audit criteria for plan development
- Planning major change interventions
- Integrating staff development into plans for change
Budget and Goal Priorities
- Using performance-driven budgeting
- Establishing the relationship between planning and budgeting
Day 4, 8:30 a.m. – noon
- Developing long-range planning expectations
- Using audit criteria to critique facilities
- Establishing service design and delivery evaluation approaches
The training is offered as a site-specific seminar. We come to you and train the educators at your location. Call 800-766-1156 for more details.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.