If you like Education Week, you’ll love Kappan!
Every week, Education Week keeps you up-to-speed on the latest K-12 education policy news. But—when it comes to the most critical topics in education—sometimes you need to dive deeper and get more information. Join today and let Kappan be your guide!
Phi Delta Kappan is a “must read” for the movers and shakers in the education profession. Published eight times per year, Kappan offers timely, relevant, and provocative insights on education policy, research, curriculum, and professional development. Frequent topics include:
- School improvement
- Achievement gaps
- Classroom practice
- Professional development
- Teacher education
- Innovations in teaching and learning
Subscriptions to Kappan magazine are a benefit of membership in PDK International. Join today! Beyond Kappan, a PDK membership gives you access to:
- The Publications Archives, an extensive searchable database of articles from Kappan and other PDK publications
- Professional learning opportunities, including webinars led by experts in the field and an acclaimed book club
- Access to more than 40 years of annual PDK/Gallup Polls of the Public’s Attitudes Toward the Public Schools
- Eligibility for PDK scholarships and awards
- International travel opportunities
Join today to begin receiving Kappan magazine and your other membership benefits!
If you have questions, please contact PDK International at 800-766-1156 or email@example.com.