Curriculum Assessment and Design and Delivery
This 3 ½-day training program is designed to prepare the educators at your location to examine and evaluate deep alignment issues in order to improve student achievement.
Along with an overview of audit premises, standards, internal review, and external audits, the program addresses the following topics:
Day 1, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Curriculum and Program Design
- Determining scope of written curriculum that ensures curriculum articulation
- Specifying components of effective curriculum guides
- Developing curriculum management plan
- Designing for program cohesion
- Establishing use of technology
Day 2, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Assessment Design and Delivery
- Determining scope of assessment
- Specifying purposes and components
- Interpreting and using test data
- Establishing program evaluation design
Day 3, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Equality and Equity Issues in Design and Delivery
- Distinguishing between equality and equity
- Identifying district equality issues
Day 4, 8:30 a.m. – noon
Monitoring Curriculum and Instruction Delivery
- Specifying district expectations using walk throughs
- Using teacher appraisals
The training is offered as a site-specific seminar. We come to you and train the educators at your location. Call 800-766-1156 for more details.
Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.