PDK Emerging Leaders
PDK congratulates the 2013–2014 Class of Emerging Leaders. These young leaders in education were selected from a competitive field of applicants on the basis of their outstanding professional accomplishments.
The PDK Emerging Leaders program is for people who are making a difference in the field of education. This program recognizes innovators, thought leaders, problem solvers, and change agents age 40 or younger for the work that they are doing to improve education.
Each spring, PDK solicits applications and selects a new class of Emerging Leaders. The new class is announced in early fall.
This year’s application period has closed.
Why apply? PDK Emerging Leaders get:
- An exclusive, two-day professional development conference in Washington, D.C.
- The opportunity to publish with PDK
- Access to international travel scholarships
- Invitations to participate in various PDK initiatives
- Extensive networking opportunities
Questions about the program? E-mail email@example.com.
Not a PDK member? Join now.
Donate to the Emerging Leaders Program
Make a donation to the Emerging Leaders program. (Select Emerging Leaders Council Contribution on the donation page to direct your contribution to this program.)