PDK Emerging Leaders
The PDK Emerging Leaders program recognizes innovators, thought leaders, problem solvers, and change agents who are making a difference in the field of education.
PDK’s Emerging Leaders for the 2014 – 2015 year are invited to visit Washington D.C. in December, 2014 to network with their cohort for that year and to speak with people who are making bold changes in the profession. PDK covers the cost of the Washington D.C. program, travel, and lodging.
- Must be a good standing member of PDK
- Must be 40 years of age or younger as of June 15, 2014
Why apply? PDK Emerging Leaders get:
- An exclusive, two-day professional development conference in Washington, D.C.
- The opportunity to publish with PDK
- Access to international travel scholarships
- Invitations to participate in various PDK initiatives
- Extensive networking opportunities
Apply now for the PDK Emerging Leaders program.
Deadline: June 15, 2014
Questions about the program? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not a PDK member? Join now.
Donate to the Emerging Leaders Program
Make a donation to the Emerging Leaders program. (Select Emerging Leaders Council Contribution on the donation page to direct your contribution to this program.)