PDK’s graduate fellowships annually support Kappans who are pursuing graduate degrees at the master’s, specialist, and doctoral levels.
Applications will be accepted through June 1, 2017.
PDK supports educators who are pursuing graduate degrees in education through several fellowships and awards made available through the Phi Delta Kappa Educational Foundation and its endowed scholarship program. Below is a list of fellowships offered in 2016-17.
- The Donald H. and Verna S. Duncan Fellowship is for good standing members of PDK International who are currently enrolled in an accredited graduate program in the public school field of educational leadership in the pre-school, elementary, secondary or higher education level.
- The Larry E. Frase Scholarship is for doctoral students studying motivational factors of teachers and educational leaders.
- Robert E. & Avis M. McDaniel Southern Illinois University at Carbondale Endowed Scholarship is for active PDK members pursuing a Masters or Ph.D.
- The PDK Past Presidents’ Fellowship is for graduate students at any level in their graduate education, who are active members of PDK International, and whose work is focused on educational leadership.
- The John M. Skalski Scholarship is for PDK members in a doctoral study in education.
Questions? Email email@example.com