John M. Skalski Endowed Graduate Scholarship honors John M. Skalski (1929-2006), who was professor emeritus of Fordham University’s School of Education and instrumental in the founding of the PDK Chapter at Fordham. He always assisted graduate students in the doctoral process by being a professor, a mentor, and a friend.
Eligibility — Applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled in an education doctoral program.
- A good-standing member of PDK International.
- Preference is given to students from the northeastern quadrant, especially to those attending Fordham or St. John’s universities.
Submission Requirements — Applicants must submit all of the following:
- Completed Online Application form (Deadline June 1, 2016).
- Verification of membership in PDK International.
- A letter of recommendation from your dean, mentor, or major professor.
Grant Management Software provided by WizeHive