PDK Past Presidents’ Fellowship honors PDK International past presidents, a group of outstanding men and women who continue sharing their guidance and wisdom long after their terms of office. This group’s service to PDK is commemorated by this scholarship to graduate students who are active members of PDK and whose work is focused on educational leadership.
Eligibility — Applicants must:
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited graduate program in the field of education or educational leadership.
- Be an active good-standing member of PDK.
Submission Requirements — Applicants must submit all of the following:
- Completed online application form (Deadline June 1, 2016).
- Transcripts of all graduate work as evidence of academic success.
- Position paper, no longer than 1,000 words, addressing the applicant’s role as an educational leader.
- One-paragraph summary of applicant’s involvement and activities with PDK.
- Two letters of recommendation — one from a major professor and one from a professional colleague, supervisor, or peer attesting to the applicant’s qualifications.
Grant Management Software provided by WizeHive