R. Gerald Melton Memorial Scholarship honors the co-founder of the International Curriculum Management Audit Center and one of the founding partners of the PDK International affiliate organization, Curriculum Management Systems, Inc. Dr. Melton’s life of service is commemorated with this scholarship for worthy doctoral students studying education administration.
Eligibility — Applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled in a certified controlled doctoral program.
- In the top 15% (3.5 on a 4.0 scale) grade point average.
- Able to show evidence of professional activities that resulted in improving and sustaining academic performance for all students.
Submission Requirements — Applicants must submit all of the following:
- Transcripts documenting a grade point average in the top 15%.
- Three letters of recommendation — one from the applicant’s major professor, one from a professional colleague or peer, and one from a supervisor who currently supervises (or has most recently supervised) the applicant’s professional work.