The PDK Educational Foundation endowed scholarship program supports students who are pursuing advanced degrees in education at the master’s, specialist, and doctoral levels. Eligible applicants must be members in good standing of PDK International, Educators Rising (as a teacher or administrator), and/or Pi Lambda Theta. Awards range from $500 to $1000.
Applications open January 2, 2018. The application deadline is June 1, 2018.Apply Now!
- Completed Online Application form. There is one application form for all graduate scholarships. Most awards support academic work at any graduate level; a few support only doctoral work. You will be considered for all scholarships for which you are eligible using the common application.
- Transcripts of all graduate work as evidence of academic success. (Please save them with a file name starting with your last name, e.g., Jones_transcript.pdf.)
- Statement, no longer than 1,000 words, addressing your role as an educational leader.
- A summary of your involvement and activities with PDK.
- Two letters of recommendation — one from a major professor and one from a professional colleague, supervisor, or peer attesting to your qualifications. (Please save them with a file name starting with your last name, e.g., Jones_letter1.pdf and Jones_letter2.pdf.)
Grant Management Software provided by WizeHive