Universities, libraries, and other organizations can give their users access to Phi Delta Kappan — the top education policy magazine published by PDK International — by purchasing an institutional subscription. The subscription includes one print copy of Kappan magazine and online access to kappanmagazine.org.
Institutional subscriptions for Phi Delta Kappa are available for purchase through SAGE Publications. For the most update to date pricing or to purchase a subscription online, please visit the SAGE website or contact SAGE at firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-818-7243.
Kappan’s online hosting platform features:
- Table of contents email alerts when an issue has been published online
- Citation, keyword, and PDA email alerts
- Advanced searching and browsing
- One-click access to favorites titles, including the table of contents for the current issue
- A citation map that depicts the relationship between the citing and cited articles
- Ability to export abstracts into standard bibliographic management software formats
An individual subscription to Kappan magazine is a benefit of membership in PDK International. Join today
Reach thousands of education professionals through PDK International, the premier education association!
Do you offer products and services for educators? Then connect directly to the key education decision makers.
PDK International offers a number of advertising opportunities to reach the broadest possible range of professionals in the field of education, from classroom teachers to school and district administrators to higher education faculty.
PDK International is a professional association for leaders in education. Since 1906, PDK has influenced education policy and practice in order to guarantee a high-quality education for all. As one of the most prestigious and effective organizations in education, PDK members and subscribers are among the top in the profession and key education decision makers.
Phi Delta Kappan: The professional journal for education, widely considered to be the outstanding journal in the field of education.
Email Newsletters: Twice a month, PDK sends an email to more than 25,000 education leaders. Have your ad delivered directly to their inbox.
PDK’s thousands of education professional members and subscribers include:
- District administrators
- University Department of Education faculty
- University Department of Education administrators
- Education consultants
- Department of Education graduate students.
- Policy makers
- State and federal education staff
- Educational institutions and libraries
- Community volunteers/active retirees
If you have additional questions, please contact Mac McKay at email@example.com.