Are Americans convinced that the common core will improve education? And what about federal programs supporting school accountability and charter schools? Do these programs have American’s support or is it time to go back to the drawing board for school reform?
46th Annual PDK/Gallup Poll of the Public’s Attitudes Toward the Public Schools
- View the results of the September 2014 PDK/Gallup Poll
- About the poll
- Download a PDF of the PDK/Gallup poll
- Watch a recording of “Five Highlights of the 2014 PDK/Gallup Poll” webinar
- Register for “Four More Highlights of the 2014 PDK/Gallup Poll” webinar
- Put the public’s voice back in public schools
- What people are saying
Questions about the poll can be sent to email@example.com.
PDK members may log in and search the PDK/Gallup poll archive.